Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Glass & Beads...


You'll see as we blog along, that I like to create in several areas.
(I credit those crayons from childhood- so many colors, so many choices.)


decoupage H A P P I N E S S bowl

 

twig2nest Studio is my way to explore decoupage on glass, (of which I've been doing for some years now) as well as the new journey I've been on with jewelry. It's funny how one creative path will lead to another. Just when I think my eyes were filled up from all kinds of paper- handmade, graphic, tissue and the like... along comes the visual world of beads & findings. Add a few words, a photo, a graphic design and you've got a whole new trail to blaze.



R E A C H  glass pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment

My gratitude to you for taking the time to stop by~~~ Feel free to leave some seeds of growth behind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...