Wednesday, March 25, 2015

pssst...I've got a secret…an Online Class...


So here it goes… I am over the moon and a little cray cray here.
A few weeks ago... one of my favorite online teachers, 
bloggers, and all around wonderful human beings 
asked if I would like to do a segment on her next online class.
Enter the "woot! woots!" and "happy dancing".
After spending the past couple of weeks figuring it all out, 
and prepping… 
I am thrilled to announce the launch of 

Sign up's are taking place right now 
for the early bird price of $29
Open House is March 28th
Class starts April 1! 
I guarantee there's nothing more fun than getting creative with Junelle. 
Between her loosey goosey journaling style, 
happy flowers, recipes and her forever loving farm family of sheep
there will be plenty to play with as Spring arrives!

Oh, and then there's my part too… 
I've decided to teach a project using watercolor, 
wherein I can demonstrate some wet into wet watercolor technique 
and lots of glazing of color.
The image above shows my rooster and a couple of flower pieces 
that will be part of the little watercolor booklet we'll design...
along with the fun script lettering styles I'll teach how to draw.
Just enough of a simple project to share some watercolor 
love with you all!

So, here's the dealeo… sign ups are going on now…
I have one "FREE" spot to give away in this lovely class.
If you leave a comment HERE on the blog mentioning the class
or on my FACEBOOK page, (include the code: SPRINGART )
your name will be entered into a drawing 
for that FREE class space.
A name will be chosen by 4pm on Friday March 27th
and that person will be notified by email or personal FB message
or on the blog if I don't have your contact info. 
Good Luck everyone! 
This class is truly a blessing in so many ways!

http://yesandamenblog.blogspot.com
 p.s. my website is getting all spiffed up and ready for a launch in the very near future…
keep your eyes open for  http://valerieweller.com  …more watercolor… coming soon



8 comments:

  1. Thank you for an opportunity for all of us to put our comment in for a spot.. how utterly wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPRINGART, Looks like a fun class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to win a spot in this wonderful workshop. Thank you for the chance. SPRINGART.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, how sweet of you to give away a seat. We all need a little SPRINGART this time of year, right? Thanks for this chance to create with the two of you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best art is SPRINGART. Looking forward to your class with Junelle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.. art classes online

    ReplyDelete

My gratitude to you for taking the time to stop by~~~ Feel free to leave some seeds of growth behind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...