Thursday, December 31, 2009

It Seems To Be OVER... once again.

It came and it went, as I knew it would.  
The decorations made it up afterall (although less than usual). 
The tree, (although a process) made it's way to the towering place of honor. 
And the mantle got a simpler style than it's predecessors. 
(I had to convince my son that the stockings --
(now 4" mittens from last years Starbucks cards) were cool.

I tried this year to balance, (with intention) simplicity, 
while still providing joy to those around me. 
What a lovely Christmas it was... homemade and thoughtful gifts, 
less under the tree,  time together, and lots and lots of food. 
Even with simplicity, came a bit of exhaustion...
 Albeit, with simplicity~~ came more meaning.
s i m p l i c i t y can be rather chic! 
  ... even the decor can get  e x h a u s t e d! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My gratitude to you for taking the time to stop by~~~ Feel free to leave some seeds of growth behind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...