Monday, December 14, 2009

Too Much to Do!!!

... C H R I S T M A S  Branch Decoupage Ornament... 

Oh my...oh my... I say it every year-- "I am cutting back... I am not going to do as much work... 
I will simplify... I'm starting early..." NOT!! I don't know quite how it happens every year, 
but I do know that the process repeats itself. And I do know, I HAVE cut back!!
I've been doing more Boutiques this year. Although I know that it has cut into my Christmas prep time, it has given me an opportunity to meet many new people and share artistic chatter with others. 
The Red Rabbit Arts & Crafts Market, was by far, the warmest group of people I have worked alongside, which set the tone for a beautiful holiday season. 
Thanks to Carmen for always running an elegant venue 
with the continual warmth of a tall, non-fat, extra hot, light whip, mocha!!!
Back to the holiday prep... almond roca to make today-- finish tree decorating-- 
create 3 custom items to be sent out by Wednesday-- 
post office to ship orders--yikes!!!! Sounds worse when you write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My gratitude to you for taking the time to stop by~~~ Feel free to leave some seeds of growth behind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...