Friday, March 19, 2010

Love & Joy... Spring has Sprung?


There's nothing like warm weather and the awakening of Spring to feel inspired. My mission for March, was to find some delightful new paper and create something fresh and floral- without being typical.

On my quest for new paper, I was able to find some screen printed gift wrap (love plate above) that feels a bit asian inspired... as well as some darling napkins with a sweet bird print (joy plate above). I have been coveting my little bird napkins for a bit, as I know that, once they are gone-- they are gone. (Note to self- "go with your gut and buy multiples if you really like a pattern", as I have been sadly noticing that, some of my faves aren't readily available anymore.)

I used the little bird pattern on a previous post with my "Sing" plate, but felt a need to continue the bird theme on a smaller version. A lot of people tell me they like the smaller 6 x 6 size for a jewelry dish, soap dish or simply display dish. Perhaps an even smaller version on a pendant next????

No comments:

Post a Comment

My gratitude to you for taking the time to stop by~~~ Feel free to leave some seeds of growth behind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...