Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Who's Flying Now...?

 ...where did   t i m e  go...

Just a few thoughts today...
A lot of feelings this week... a lot of emotions... and a lot of energy! Although,I have been in the process of learning to "fly" in business (http://kellyraeroberts.com/flying-lessons)... I have also been in the learning to "let go" and "accept the process" changes that are appearing at the base of every path I look down. (A serious message, if it's written on every path before me- yes? sounds like growth, with a touch of fear mixed in, for good balance).

Well, the metaphor for the week is "High School Graduation". Nothing like your youngest graduating from high school to teach you about "letting go" and accepting "change". 

I am off to the graduation ceremony, where I am sure I will have that video in my mind that zips through the baby years, childhood, classroom mom, silent auctions, art programs, favorite teachers, worrying that he's making friends, fitting in, worrying that he's on target, making changes, encouraging his talents, watching him grow, watching him succeed, watching become a fine young man with a lot of path's of his own to choose from, journey on, and accept.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your son. I'm sure he's excited to embark on his next journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fellow flyer on the same path...youngest daughter just graduated H.S. Thanks for the button tutorial. I'm going to try one. Blog looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete

My gratitude to you for taking the time to stop by~~~ Feel free to leave some seeds of growth behind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...