Monday, November 19, 2012

And so it begins...

A few things in the "art life" are aligning themselves...
I am finding that they are happening in 
"groups."
Groups of events...
Groups of people...
c o n n e c t i o n s...

A couple of years ago,
I dared myself to 
b e l i e v e 
I dared myself to face
f e a r
and I dared myself to 
s t e p  o u t...
Stepping out sure looks pretty in a group!
there's comfort in a group,
there's beauty in a group,
and there's fearlessness in a group
I love the connection that art brings! 

Here's one group of lovelies...
now showing through the end of the month at LEDE Gallery
To see everyone's work up close and personal, take a peek at
LEDE on Facebook. The SHOP button links to everyone's work.


The other "moon & star" alignment 
involves another group of lovelies...
from the original 101010 project. 
A few month's ago, I hosted a series of artist's interviews 
that had to do with a group of creatives, pursuing their artistic dreams. 
The originator of this fabulous project, Robin Norgren,
compiled a book, based on interviews with over 40 creative women
(including me!!!! woo hooo! I am officially published)
sharing their thoughts on running a creative business.
Spark and Inspire is one amazing collaboration, 
and I am humbled and honored to be part of Robin's vision.

I will be posting a GIVEAWAY in December 
for a PDF COPY of Robin's lovely collaboration! 
The book is available now thru amazon
and makes for a wonderful gift.


Along with the PDF giveaway... there will be a  little goody from me 
to celebrate fearless women taking flight!


Stay in the loop by checking back!
Starting to feel 
art emerge.

2 comments:

  1. Dearest sweet Val, so many many wonderful things are going on in your life and it's so inspiring to read about it. I miss you and i am very happy to be back on blogland! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    ReplyDelete

My gratitude to you for taking the time to stop by~~~ Feel free to leave some seeds of growth behind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...