Thursday, June 14, 2012

The 101010 Project starts tomorrow... and a little creativity

Art 
is simply a result of expression 
during right feeling...

Any material will do. 
After all, the object is not to make art, 
but to be in the wonderful state 
which makes art inevitable.
~ Robert Henri

I am so thankful for the ability to be able to express.
Whether it be with words, images, paint, or even food.
I've heard so many people say...
"Oh I could never do that- I don't have a creative bone in my body!"
It makes me smile.
I sometimes think about where 
creativity lives...
I see it in so many forms of expression. 
Sometimes it's simply in the way we plant our gardens,
the way we prepare food,
the way we share with a friend,
the way we choose our clothes,
the way we write a note,
the way we share our heart...
and the list can go on and on.
I love being in that 
wonderful state
which makes 
art 
inevitable! 

IN PROCESS ABOVE: Working on being in that "wonderful state"
 with an intuitive, expressive, organic series of pieces for a summer show.


Starting June 15th... tomorrow!

Also friends...
I am happy to share that for the first time on my bloggie space here, 
I am participating in a collaborative blogging project 
conceived by a most talented friend

I've spoken about the wonderful e-course offered by Kelly Rae Roberts 
called Flying Lessons that I took a couple of years ago. 
Not only was there a tremendous amount of information imparted,
but hundreds of creative women, from all walks of life 
met and formed a bond 
through a group, that continuously shares 
and challenges each other, in so many ways.
In 2012, the 101010 project was created by Robin,
 as a way to share information and stories of how 
some of these independent business women 
are managing along their journey. 
Starting on June 15th, I will be hosting the second set of 10 women 
that will impart some words on their businesses 
through a series of 10 questions. 
It is sure to be a valuable resource... affirming for all creative types.

CLICK HERE for see the participants. 
Feel free to take a peek at the video to learn more.

(so darn cute)


No comments:

Post a Comment

My gratitude to you for taking the time to stop by~~~ Feel free to leave some seeds of growth behind...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...